Get "Eco-Inspired" today!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reuse: Labor of Love

Labor of Love
Labor of Love, painting by Tanya & Craig Amberson

About This Painting:
This is a painting from back in my watercolor days. The topic on The Green Palette is "Reuse" and I thought this artwork of Craig reusing this old tractor around our place just fit the bill. What is extra special about this piece is that I had quit painting for 10 years and this is the painting that got me back to my muse. Thank you Craig for inspiring me with your garage sale tractor (that is a whole 'nother story, as they say).

Media: Acrylic
Size: 11 in X 14 in (27.9 cm X 35.6 cm)

How to Purchase:
This painting is not for sale.

1 comment:

Debbie Turner Chavers said...

This sure brings back a lot of really great memories of my youth. My father-in-law had a similiar tractor that he rode the grand babies around on behind our barn. Thanks...recycling at its best...remembering good times.