Get "Eco-Inspired" today!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 27, 2009

August Sky-Highrock

Another in my series of Highrock Park paintings.
This type of Garry oak ecosystem is extremely fragile
and is disappearing in many parts of the south island.
These areas were once widespread but more and more
are found only in isolated pockets like Highrock Park.
They are always so captivating to spend time in
exploring those nooks and crannies. However each season
offers something unique to that time of year.
This particular spot has a special place in my heart
because it is part of my neighbourhood and I am
able to spend so much time there.
Oil on wood panel 9 x 12.
Your thoughts and comments are
always welcomed and appreciated!
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This painting is available for $450 with free shipping
anywhere in North America.
Please email me to arrange your purchase.

No comments: