Get "Eco-Inspired" today!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 19, 2010

Weather - "City Slicker" by Tanya Amberson


City Slicker - Chihuahua Dog Rainy Weather Painting Amberson, painting by Tanya & Craig Amberson

"City Slicker"


Craig & I live in WA State so we deal with a lot of rainy weather. The area around our home is rural but even in this economy there are more and more housing developments encroaching into the country side. I've noticed that when it rains we have more flooding than there use to be. I believe it's because so much of the ground that use to absorb the water is now covered with new roads and houses. I'm not against new developments, but I wish they were designed with more of an eye to how they effect the surrounding environment instead of someone's bottom line. 

Media: Acrylic

Size: 10 in X 8 in on gallery wrapped canvas

Price: $150 - Free Shipping in USA


How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD
Or, send me an email


No comments: