Get "Eco-Inspired" today!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Florida Gulf Coast Sand Dunes

Beach art coastal decor These sand dunes are in a protected area on the Florida Gulf Coast near nautical tropical home wall decor summer landscape 18 x 24 inch watercolor original painting 300 dollars plus 20 for shipping. This Florida beach art painting is also available as a fine art print either on fine art giclee paper or on canvas all sizes from 8 x 10 to 22 x 30 inches, email me which size you want and I will send you an invoice. There are about 20 different sizes and options, my email is derek.mccrea@us.army.mil or buy the original with the below link.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $320 USD
Or, send me an email
View more art at my gallery at http://www.derekmccrea.50megs.com/

No comments: