Get "Eco-Inspired" today!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'September Shadows'

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Hope you have a grand New Year!

Trees have so many important biological functions
which are a necessity to mother earth and of course
those of us who live on it. However for me as a lover of light
and nature, the shadows they cast when back lit with
the warm September sun is something that makes
my soul sing. Its a neat thing to paint too!
Oil on canvas 16 x 20.
Your thoughts and comments are always welcomed!
Jeffrey

1 comment:

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful painting. I wish I have the talent to paint as beautiful like you do.

I also agree that trees plays an important role to all of us, other than that it gives us a beautiful view.